Terraces and balcony edging made from powder-coated aluminium for heights of 61 - 92 mm and 92 - 150 mm.
- Height adjustable from 61–92 mm and 92–150 mm, adjustable angle at the same time.
High drainage performance thanks to generous drainage slits
Surface and seepage water can drain away quickly – avoiding damage to the covering caused by accumulated water.
Edge support and drain profile in one
The drainage gravel strips conceal the front of the balcony and form high-quality edging.
Quick and easy processing – durable and dimensionally stable.
Thanks to the aluminium design. The profile and corner connectors make installation simple and without misalignment.
Brief technical information
|Usage area:||For walk-on outdoor surfaces in private and public areas such as (roof) terraces, balconies, loggias, walkways, restaurant terraces etc.|
- Bonded substrates, concrete screed surfaces with on-site surface waterproofing or surface waterproofing not required
- Unbonded substrates such as rubble base layers etc.
- Solid laid coatings: on single grain/drainage mortar, screed, concrete etc.
- Loosely laid coatings: on unbonded levelling layers, chippings, gravel etc.
- Supported coverings: on dry and mortar raised floor supports, frame systems etc.
|Drainage performance:||ProFin® KL-H 61-150: 1.94 l/(m*s)TBU Greven test report number: 1.3-16802-0023.0.3-2010_08 06 2010|
|Material:||aluminium, powder coated visible side|
KL-H 61/92: from 61 to 92 mm
KL-H 92/150: from 92 to 150 mm