for bonded laying with cement-based waterproof coatings
ProFin® RA edge profiles can be used in many different ways. They are just as suitable for drained covering structures as for balcony and patio coverings laid in bond. In combination with laminated foil sheets, even sealing sheets can be connected easily and safely. There is no further need for agreements to cover more than one set of works or for zinc eaves flashing.
- Edging for thin-bed laying with alternative seals
- As an edging for cement-based waterproof coatings with drained coverings laid on them
- In combination with foil laminated sheeting for roof terraces
- Material: Aluminium, powder-coated
- With supports for hanging ProRin® BR balcony gutters
Function: Drip profile for drained covering structures or as edging for bonded laid tiles and paving