Unique passive capillary steps drainage
Unique capillary passive steps drainage system
for outdoor steps with ceramic or natural stone/concrete paving.
AquaDrain® SD steps drainage systems reliably protect outdoor steps with ceramic and natural stone/concrete paving from efflorescence and frost damage caused by accumulated water. This can be used for drainage in the middle bed, on (drain) mortar or on strips of mortar for block steps, or on drain mortar in a bond.
For fixing the steps drainage
Epoxy resin drainage mortar system
Pressure resistant, load bearing
min. 2 %
All types of sealing can be used
Height of structure including covering:
- From approx. 80 mm (natural stone + AquaDrain SD + drainage mortar)
- From approx. 65 mm (natural stone + AquaDrain SD + MorTec®DRAIN)
- From approx. 70 mm (tiles + AquaDrain SD + drainage mortar)
- From approx. 45 mm (natural stone + AquaDrain SD + medium bed mortar)
- From approx. 25 mm (tiles + AquaDrain SD + medium bed mortar)
¹) Minimum thickness 30 mm
For ceramic and natural stone coverings in the middle bed or on (drain) mortar. In combination with drain mortar in a bond or mortar strips for block steps
- Corresponds to German Construction Industry Association (ZDB) Technical Bulletin "External Surface Coverings"
- Corresponds to German Natural Stone Association (DNV) Technical Bulletin "Technical Construction Information; Natural Stone 1.3 – Solid Steps and Stair Coverings, Outdoor"