The comprehensively tested IndorTec® THERM-W hot water heating system impresses with its low construction height of just 30 mm including insulation. The dry construction system ensures rapid and easy installation, because there is no need for elaborate work with screed. This saves time and costs.
Dry construction system without screed
• extremely quick laying
• no waiting for drying
• significantly reduced weight
With system height of just 30 mm
ideal for renovation.
Uniform covering heating
thanks to aluminium heat conducting baffle laminated on in the factory.
Quick to react and energy saving,
because there is no need to heat thick layers of screed.
Optimum use of modern heating technology and reusable energy forms such as heat pumps or solar technology
due to low flow temperatures/effective heating performance.
Better insulation and less footfall noise
thanks to innovative, high-quality Neo-EPS insulation material footfall noise reduction (based on DIN EN ISO 140-8).
Quick and easy processing
thanks to self-adhesive decoupling mat.
- Maximum reliability thanks to comprehensive test certificates
Neo-EPS insulating plate, 26 mm thick
Aluminium heat-conducting baffle laminated on in the factory
Heating pipe in a Ω-shaped guide
IndorTec® THERM 2E-SK self-adhesive decoupling mat
IndorTec THERM TUB 10 dry underfloor element
Tiles/natural stone in a thin layer of mortar
suitable coverings such as PVC, carpet, linoleum or multi-layer parquet
Brief technical information
• For heating/temperature control of floor coverings on unheated surfaces
• Rough concrete ceilings
• Cement, calcium sulphate and cast asphalt screeds
• Wood substrates
|Substrate requirement:||even, pressure resistant, load-bearing, non-flexing and free of substances and surfaces which are difficult to adhere to|
• In a system on IndorTec® THERM 2E-SK decoupling mat
- Tiles: at least 10 mm thick
- Natural stone: at least. 20 mm thick
- Minimum format 30 x 30 cm
• In a system on IndorTec® THERM TUB 10 dry underfloor element
- In combination with suitable coverings such as PVC, carpet, linoleum or multi-layer parquet