The GUTJAHR modular system for balcony profiles is a unique system consisting of flexibly combinable drainage profiles and push-on profile facing panels. This means that you not only have a combined drainage and uncoupling profile in a single product, but thanks to the push-on facing plates, available in different heights, you can achieve a total of 12 construction heights from 11-90 mm. A unique feature! The upstand heights of the 11, 17 or 21 mm ProFin® DP base profilescan simply be extended with a push-on ProFin® BL facing plate. Each of the three base profiles can be combined with each of the three facing plates.
- Unique modular system consisting of 3 base profiles + 3 push-on facing plates for 12 height options.
- The best possible combination options provide maximum flexibility - for a wide range of application areas.
- Decoupling the facing plate from the base profile prevents shear stress and the resulting damage at waterproofing level.
- Can be used with all GUTJAHR drainage mats and DiProtec® sealing tape technology.
Neat surface and seepage water drainage without leaving dirt trails
Unlike other profiles, seepage water is not visibly led away using holes, but via concealed drainage slits. This prevents dirt deposits on the profile panel. The projecting profile leg with its special drip edge removes water from the projecting balcony in a targeted way, and avoids dirt trails on balcony fronts and façades.
Unique, reliable sealing technology.
In combination with special, self-adhesive sealing tapes, the new profile generation with an unpunched leg will ensure easy and secure connection of the waterproofing.
With hanging pocket for easy attachment of ProRin® balcony gutters.
For optimum complete drainage.
Quick and easy installation
The profiles and panels can be easily linked using the profile connectors supplied, without misalignment and without soldering and gluing. Prefabricated, seal-tight welded corners make installation easier.
Brief technical information
|Usage area:||For walk-on outdoor surfaces in private and public areas such as (roof) terraces, balconies, loggias, walkways, restaurant terraces etc.|
- Concrete screed surfaces
- Edge gutter boards or similar enclosures of insulated substrates
|Drainage performance:||ProFin® DP: 1.92 l/(m*s) test report number: tBU Grev 1.3-16802-0023.0.3-2010_08 06 2010|
|Material:||aluminium, powder coated|