The completely preassembled raised floor supports make quick and easy laying of slabs on balconies and patios possible. Thanks to easy2wall foot geometry, direct wall laying without cutting to size is also possible. Lines and floor drains can be concealed in the cavity between the cavity and the substrate and remain accessible. Individual slabs can be lifted and replaced if necessary.
With easy2wall foot geometry
For installation close to the wall without shortening the foot
- Completely pre-assembled.
Height is easy to adjust without tools:
- from 25 mm to 208 mm depending on the version
- for heights of 208 mm up 500 mm using a plug-on height adapter
Can be levelled up to 9% without tools:
compensates for overlap joints and unevenness in the substrate(TerraMaxx® TSL only)
for 2 mm joints. Joint width can be increased to 5 mm with the spacer adapter.
Footstep safe and slip-proof:
thanks to integral rattle stop.
Footfall sound improvement up to 30 dB:
In accordance with tests carried out by the MPA Wiesbaden.
Webinar extract for our TerraMaxx® TSL
- Product advantages
- Processing tips
Brief technical information
|Area of application||Walk-on external surfaces in private and public areas, such as (roof) terraces and balconies.|
|Types of covering||
Coverings such as those recommended by the covering manufacturer for the respective usage area and the respective type of covering laying are suitable.
The covering size is an edge length of ≥ 30 cm.
• Bonded substrates, concrete surfaces with or without waterproofing
• Unbonded, ground contact substrates with delayed seeping capacity (e. g. levelled gravel, vibrated and compacted surfaces)
|Load-bearing capacity||600 kg per dry raised floor support|
|Footfall noise improvement||Up to +30 dB in combination with TerraMaxx® TSL Pad|
|Variants, support heights:||
• TSL-T-XS: 25-40 mm, without levelling head
• TSL-S: 38–45 mm
• TSL-M: 46–60 mm
• TSL-L: 61–75 mm
• TSL-XL: 76–120 mm
• TSL-2XL: 120–208 mm
• TSL Raising element: for increasing height of the 2XL raised floor supports by 85 mm
|Insulation||Compressive strength ≥ 150 kPa|
|Substrate gradients||≥ 1.0 % to 2.5 %|
Components & accessories
Products from GUTJAHR
per product category:
- Balcony gutters and downpipes
- Drain grates
- Drainage accessories
- Drainage mats
- Edge profile
- Supported systems
- Interior accessories
- Shower gullies
- Underfloor heating
- Select your trade:
- Gardening and landscaping