On (roof) terraces, you are often confronted with the situation that there is little or no fall on the waterproofing. The water collects over a large area on the waterproofing and drainage is very slow. AquaDrain® T25 has a thickness of 25 mm. This prevents hydrostatic pressure and therefore damage to the waterproofing. The laminated special fleece raises the entire area of the covering and prevents trapped moisture from getting back into the structure.
- Especially developed for use on (roof) terraces without a fall.
- 25 mm thick – prevents large puddles forming on the waterproofing.
- Prevents hydrostatic pressure from standing water on the waterproofing.
- No fouling on the waterproofing thanks to the special filter fleece.
Footfall noise improvement of up to + 33 dB.
(Research by Construction Acoustics Laboratory, University of Rhine-Main).
Brief technical information
|Area of application||Walk-on external surfaces in private and public areas, such as (roof) terraces and balconies.|
|Types of covering||Coverings such as those recommended by the covering manufacturer for the respective usage area and the respective type of covering laying.|
• Bonded substrates, no direct laying onto rubble substrates, concrete surfaces with or without waterproofing, floor screed
• Old tiles, old coatings
|Load-bearing capacity||Surface load capacity up to 2,000 kg/m²; not to be driven over|
100 % Fall= 10 l/(m*s)
10 % Fall= 4.14 l/(m*s)
1.5 % Fall= 1.57 l/(m*s)
|Insulation||Compressive strength ≥ 120 kPa|
|Substrate gradients||≥ 0.0 % to 2.5 %|
|Footfall noise improvement||Up to +33dB|
Components & accessories
Products from GUTJAHR
per product category:
- Balcony gutters and downpipes
- Drain grates
- Drainage accessories
- Drainage mats
- Edge profile
- Supported systems
- Interior accessories
- Shower gullies
- Underfloor heating
- Select your trade:
- Gardening and landscaping