TerraMaxx® DS is the first capillary passive drainage raised floor support system. Loose-laid tiles are spot-bedded using MorTec® DRAIN-ZE cement-based drainage mortar on TerraMaxx® DS mortar. Capillary rising water is avoided by the 100% raising of the drainage mortar on TerraMaxx® DS. Height adjustment rings make easy laying possible – even on uneven waterproofing.
The first anti-capillary, draining raised floor support system:
Unlike conventional raised floor supports / mortar spots, efflorescence and damp stains in the covering area of concrete and natural stone are reduced.
- Reliable to use, even with accumulated water on the waterproofing.
Reliable installation of the overall system:
Easy alignment, e.g. on uneven waterproofing, thanks to the height adjustment ring.
No wobbling coverings:
Thanks to laying the coverings on TerraMaxx® DS with MorTec® DRAIN-ZE cement-based drainage mortar.
|1||DiProtec® SDB Quick sealing membrane|
AquaDrain® TR reinforced separating layer
|3||ProFin® DP & ProFin® BL Profile and panel|
|4||DiProtec® AB Waterproofing tape|
|5||TerraMaxx® DS Drain raised floor supports|
|6||MorTec® DRAIN-ZE Drainage mortar|
|7||MorTec® SOFT the joint filler from a tube|
|8||AquaDrain® TM Drain grate|
Brief technical information
|Area of application||Walk-on external surfaces in private and public areas such as (roof) terraces and balconies.|
|Types of covering||
Coverings such as those provided by the covering manufacturer for the respective usage area and the respective type of covering laying are suitable.
• Moisture-sensitive covering slabs (natural stone/concrete) must be checked with regard to longer-lasting discolouration due to spots of moisture formation on the surface of the covering.
• The covering size is an edge length of ≥ 30 cm.
• Bonded substrates, concrete surfaces with or without waterproofing
• Unbonded, ground contact substrates with delayed seeping capacity (e. g. levelled gravel, vibrated and compacted surfaces)
• Max. static load-bearing capacity of up to 600 kg per drain raised floor support (when using factory-prepared dry mortar with a grain size of 2.5 – 5.0 mm, at least 30 mm thick)
• Cannot be driven over
|Insulation||Compressive strength ≥ 150 kPa|
|Substrate gradients||≥ 1.0 % to 2.5 %|
|Footfall noise improvement||Up to +32dB|