With the TerraMaxx® laying procedure, unbreakable slabs are spot-bedded with the TerraMaxx® PF-FM special fixing compound to the AquaDrain® T+ surface drainage system. There is no need for water-retaining mortar layers. Seepage water is quickly removed via the AquaDrain® T+ drainage channels.
- The covering is fixed, therefore no covering migration or wobbling.
Complete construction height of 31 mm upwards, including covering (20 mm thick).
Saves up to 70 % of the construction height; ideal for renovation.
Up to +30 dB footfall sound improvement.
(Construction Acoustics Laboratory, University of Rhein-Main)
- Up to 80 % weight reduction for quick, easy installation.
- Use in combination with AquaDrain® T+ guarantees rapid, permanent drainage of the covering structure.
- Can be implemented as a sealed-joint covering with MorTec® SOFT special joint.
- Arrangement of field edging joints for subdividing covering areas is not required in combination with MorTec® SOFT.
|1||DiProtec® SDB Quick sealing membrane|
AquaDrain® TR reinforced separating layer
|3||ProFin® DP30 Profile|
|4||DiProtec® AB Waterproofing tape|
|5||AquaDrain® T+ Surface drainage systems|
TerraMaxx® PF-FM special fixing compound
|7||MorTec® SOFT the joint filler from a tube|
|8||AquaDrain® TM Drain grate|
|9||ProRin® BR Balcony gutter system|
Brief technical information
|Area of application||Walk-on external surfaces in private and public areas, such as (roof) terraces and balconies.|
|Types of covering||
Coverings such as those recommended by the covering manufacturer for the respective usage area and the respective type of covering laying are suitable.
• Moisture-sensitive covering slabs (natural stone/concrete) must be checked with regard to longer-lasting discolouration due to spots of moisture formation on the surface of the covering.
• The covering size is an edge length of ≥ 30 cm.
• Bonded substrates, concrete surfaces with or without waterproofing
• Old tiles, old coverings
• No direct laying onto rubble substrates
|Load-bearing capacity||Surface load capacity up to 2,000 kg/m²; cannot be driven on|
|Footfall noise improvement||Up to +30 dB (T+ 8/16)|
|Fall-related drainage capacity||
AquaDrain® T+8 mm
100 % = 5.04 l/(m*s)
10 % = 1.51l/(m*s)
1.5 % = 0.53 l/(m*s)
AquaDrain® T+16 mm
100 % = 10.33 l/(m*s)
10 % = 3.16 l/(m*s)
1.5 % = 1.17 l/(m*s)
|Insulation||Compressive strength ≥ 120 kPa|
|Fall||≥ 1.0 % to 2.5 %|