AquaDrain® HU-EK is a high-load and capillary passive surface drainage mat – specially developed for solid placement on non-bonded substrates. In contrast to conventional dimpled membranes, AquaDrain® HU-EK is perforated on the underside: seepage water can flow away even on uneven surfaces.
High-load, capillary passive surface drainage system.
16 mm high for solid laying on unbonded, cohesive substrates.
Perforated dimpled membrane ensures three-dimensional seepage water drainage.
Seepage water can flow away, even on uneven surfaces.
High load capacity.
– Can be driven on by vehicles up to 3.5 t in private areas
Mesh weave with lime scale protection ensures quick drainage.
The 16 mm high surface drainage mat raises the entire surface of the covering and prevents accumulated moisture from going back into the structure and therefore into the covering.
Brief technical information
|Area of application||For walk-on and drive-on outdoor coverings in private and public areas, e.g. on (roof) terraces, balconies and private areas that can be driven on by cars or vans of up to 3.5 t.|
|Types of covering||Suitable coverings are those recommended by the covering manufacturer for the relevant area of application (walk-on, drive-on) and the relevant type of laying.|
• unbonded, ground contact substrates, substrates with delayed seeping capacity such as levelled gravel, vibrated and compacted surfaces
• bonded substrates, concrete surfaces with or without waterproofing
• max. static load capacity up to 350 kN/m² with 20 % compression
• normal load up to 50 kN/m² with 3 % compression
• max. dynamic drive-on capacity up to 35 kN/m² (3.5 t in private areas)
100 % Fall= 6.24 l/(m*s)
10 % Fall= 1.91 l/(m*s)
1.5 % Fall= 0.73 l/(m*s)
|Insulation||Compressive strength of walk-on areas ≥ 120 kPa|
|Substrate gradients||≥ 1.0 % to 2.5 %|