IndorTec® FLEXDRAIN is an innovative, flat shower gully system with a unique second drainage level. This reliably drains seepage water that has penetrated the structure through the joints into the shower gully and prevents damage caused by seepage water.
Maximum reliability due to second level of drainage.
Also reliably drains off seepage water within the construction.
Maximum flexibility reduces the need for different versions.
· the seal collar with a narrow adhesive flange which is attached by the manufacturer makes universal use possible, even in corner and wall areas.
· the reversible cover can be used both as a tileable channel and a stainless steel cover.
· by means of integrated fixed installation adapters.
62 mm, drainage performance 0.5 l x s for renovation
Available in three lengths:
750 mm / 950 mm / 1150 mm and frame height of 11 mm for tiles and mosaic.
- Individual special lengths from 250 to 1500 mm.
Hygienic stainless steel construction,
integrated gulley fall to the outflow, and odour trap with easy-clean design.
In the system with a load distribution plate and Regupol sound 17 soundproofing mat:
· footfall noise improvement + 35 dB
· installation noise <10 dB in acc. with VDI 4100 or 11dB in acc. with DIN 4109
Removable, high-quality plastic odour trap – easy to clean
Attached seal collar
Flexibility of drain frame provides appropriate adaptation to tile grid dimensions
Brief technical information
· Gutter body: Stainless steel,
· frame/reversible cover: Brushed stainless steel
|Construction height:||62 mm = 0.5 l/s; water trap height 30 mm|
· 750 mm
· 950 mm
· 1150 mm