IndorTec® THERM-E is an extremely quick and easy to lay electric area heating system. Thanks to having an optimum flat surface, the carrier mat is laid extremely quickly. The special geometry, with 38 % less cavity than alternative systems, provides high energy efficiency. The heating cables are also covered with fillers/tile adhesives without cavities. The geometry of the mat also prevents kinks in the heating cable and makes quick grouting possible with just “one wipe” because of its open structure.
- Area heating, high-load bonded decoupling and waterproofing for wet rooms in one product.
Quick heating of the covering:
- because the heating cables are completely covered in adhesive.
- because 38 % less air cavity needs to be heated up.
Uniform heating cable cross-section, regardless of the length
and sleeve-less connecting technology are the guarantee of maximum ease of laying and functional reliability.
thanks to optimum flat position and precision engaging of the heating cables in the carrier mat.
Time is saved,
since grouting takes place “with one wipe”.
Im Komplettset erhältlich
Alles komplett - Heizmatte, Kabel, Thermostat und Leerrohre/-dosen
Adhesive for fixing the IndorTec THERM-E mat
IndorTec THERM-E plate
IndorTec THERM-E cable
Levelling / filling compound
Adhesive for the coverings
Textile and elastic coverings
Brief technical information
|Usage area:||For heating/temperature control of floor coverings on unheated and heated surfaces|
• on cracked screed
• on wood substrates and dry screed
• on hollow floors
• on mixed substrates
• on cast asphalt screed
• on fresh cement screed which is still too damp
• on fresh calcium sulphate screed which is still too damp
|Substrate requirement:||Substrates must be even, pressure resistant, load bearing and non-flexing. For waterproofing damp and wet rooms, the joints/connections must be covered with sealing adhesive and sealing tapes.|
• Ideal for large format coverings made from ceramic/natural stone
• In combination with fillers, can also be used with multi-layer parquet, and with textile and elastic coverings
• Coverings such as the ones provided by the covering manufacturer for the respective application area are suitable. The ZDB bulletin that applies to Germany provides orientation
• Covering materials that tend to dish or bulge in the event of one-sided contact with water are unsuitable
|Material:||Carrier mat: Specially formed, non-rotting plastic film (PP). With fleece laminated onto the underside in the factory.|