IndorTec® THERM-E is an extremely quick and easy to lay electric area heating system. Thanks to having an optimum flat surface, the carrier mat is laid extremely quickly. The special geometry, with 38 % less cavity than alternative systems, provides high energy efficiency. The heating cables are also covered with fillers/tile adhesives without cavities. The geometry of the mat also prevents kinks in the heating cable and makes quick grouting possible with just “one wipe” because of its open structure.
- Area heating, high-load bonded decoupling and waterproofing for wet rooms in one product.
Quick heating of the covering:
· because the heating cables are completely covered with adhesive
· because 38 % less air cavity needs to be heated up
Uniform heating cable cross-section, regardless of the length
and sleeve-less connecting technology are the guarantee of maximum ease of laying and functional reliability.
thanks to optimum flat position and precision engaging of the heating cables in the carrier mat.
Time is saved,
since grouting takes place “with one wipe”.
Im Komplettset erhältlich
Alles komplett - Heizmatte, Kabel, Thermostat und Leerrohre/-dosen
IndorTec THERM-E plate
IndorTec THERM-E cable
IndorTec® THERM-E BF floor sensor EU, 230 V
IndorTec® THERM-E TD
IndorTec® THERM-E TM
IndorTec® THERM-E TW
Tile/natural stone/wood/laminate and textile and elastic coverings
Brief technical information
• For heating/temperature control of floor coverings on unheated and heated surfaces
• on unheated and heated substrates
• on fresh cement screeds that are too damp
• on fresh calcium sulphate screeds that are too damp
• on cracked (hot) screeds
• on wood substrates and dry screeds
|Substrate requirement:||Substrates must be even, pressure resistant, load bearing and non-flexing. For waterproofing damp and wet rooms, the joints/connections must be covered with sealing adhesive and sealing tapes.|
• Ideal for large format coverings made from ceramic/natural stone
• In combination with fillers, can also be used with multi-layer parquet, and with textile and elastic coverings
• Coverings such as the ones provided by the covering manufacturer for the respective application area are suitable. The ZDB bulletin that applies to Germany provides orientation
• Covering materials that tend to dish or bulge in the event of one-sided contact with water are unsuitable
|Material:||Carrier mat: Specially formed, non-rotting plastic film (PP). With fleece laminated onto the underside in the factory.|